Curved stairlifts are designed for staircases which have bends or landings. The curve could be 90 degrees, 180 degrees or even spiral staircase!
The curved stairlifts we provide offer the ultimate in versatility. They are designed to tackle practically any staircase regardless of the shape, and offer the same comfort you'd expect from a straight stairlift.
All curved stairlifts offered by Budget Stairlifts offer the following features (as a minimum):
- Safety key operation, to ensure operation only when needed
- Folding arms, seat and footrest.
- Emergency Brake
- Lockable isolation switch
- Safety cut-out sensors
- Diagnostic digital display - in the event of a fault with the stairlift, a code is displayed that can be relayed to customer support
- Dual electronic and mechanical braking systems to prevent unexpected descent
- Over speed governor controls the speed of the stairlift to prevent sudden or rapid descend
- Safety Belt
- Near silent operation to ensuring a smooth start - stop motion
- Swivel seat to make getting on and off your stairlift as simple as possible
- Removable, hand-held remote control
- Expert craftsmanship
- Stairlift smoothly follows the contour of the stairs
- Trouble-free operation
- Complete with optional parking at the top or bottom of the staircase to optimize the space on your staircase
- DC powered ensuring continual use - even during a powercut!
- New / refurbished / reconditioned to offer you the best possible value!
- Fast, immediate, hassle free installation
The Curved Stairlifts are also designed to blend in perfectly with your home decor. A truly state of the art stairlift that combines elegant design and fantastic workmanship, allowing you access to every floor, any time